Monday, May 18, 2009

Hello.

This post will be brief. Not necessarily because I don't have time, but because I have a heavy-heart this week.

Something I wanted quite badly did not come through for me this week. I was able to nurse my wounds in private, and readied myself to push forward and march ahead.

Never say die!

Never give up!

And then I got more news related to this thing I wanted so much, news that brought me to a screeching halt in my pushing onward plan.

This is causing me to rethink many of the things I once believed about myself, my abilities, and my choices.

Now I am confused and despondent, but I have to say the light at the end of this tunnel has been my hubby.

He has put his best effort into picking me up, dusting me off, and telling me everything will be okay, even when neither of us knows whether it will be or not.

And maybe one day, I will be able to return the favor for him. It's just nice to know I have a cheerleader in my corner.

Later.

1 comment:

  1. Now that's romance. Prayers for your peace, comfort, and direction.

    ReplyDelete